Regional Security Manager: Manned Guarding: The North:
One of the UK's largest suppliers of facility services across the Public and Private sectors now have an opportunity for an experienced Regional Security Manager to join their team. Working on a client specific account located across the North of England, the successful Regional Security Managers primary focus will be to assist the National Security Manager in overseeing the compliant delivery of the operational security services to the business and its clients, ensuring that the 'Central Services' team support Operations to deliver service excellence.
What are they asking for?
You will live within patch but will be able to travel nationally on occasion, therefore a driver's licence is required as is a valid SIA licence. As an experienced security management professional, you will be able to demonstrate a strong customer and client focus in the corporate arena. Your career to date will point to experience of coordinating a security team or services along with full awareness of Security related issues; at interview you will be able demonstrate an ability to motivate, lead and develop people with the confidence to interface across all levels of the organisation. You will set the vision and encourage others to make "Best Practice" contributions, take the lead in creating a strategic vision of major business opportunities turning these business opportunities into organisational delivery, managing the business performance to ensure successful outcomes therefore maximising partnerships and creating an outstanding service and satisfaction of customer aspirations through superlative delivery.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £45K
- Executive package including pension and health-care
- Company Car / Allowance + Fully expensed Fuel Card
- Opportunity to work in fast paced environment with an industry leader and career opportunities
- Managing the support services function across the North including:
- Operational HR
- Personal responsibility for driving compliance in the above areas and satisfying all audit requirements associated with our own quality processes as well as meeting the expectations of external stakeholders such as NSI, SIA, ROSPA, CPNI and other relevant industry and non-industry bodies.
- Ensure continuity and where possible enhance the standards of service delivery to demonstrate an improvement over current, more local arrangements.
- Ensure that resources within Central Services are sufficient to meet the expectations of internal and external customers and all relevant stakeholders in the business.
- As part of the senior management team support the delivery of the management framework and drive its continuous improvement.
- Collate and provide monthly reports for inclusion in the relevant scheduled reports.
- Drive the achievement of benchmark levels of excellence in all key measurable aspects of compliance so demonstrating genuine quality of delivery in everything we do.
- To ensure compliance with statutory and corporate requirements.
- To represent your sector of the business at company level and to contribute to the development of strategy and policy within the company.
- To lead and/or participate in such cross-business projects and assignments as may be required.
Key Search Terms:
Security, Manned Guarding,
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.