Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Education
Trainee Recruitment Consultants - Education Recruitment - Birmingham City Centre - Trainee roles for sales people - Starting salary in the range £18,000 to £25,000 + uncapped commission (OTE £60,000+ in 2 years) - excellent working environment - 32 days holiday.
Ambitious sales people wanted for trainee recruitment consultant roles with Market Leading Education Recruitment agency which has offices across the UK and Australia supplying temporary and permanent teaching staff into schools and colleges.
- Starting salary in the range £18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
- Excellent commission scheme - realistic to be earning £40,000 by the end of first year and to exceed £60,000 in year 2 (£100,000+ is possible for top performers).
- Flexible benefits package
- Programme of incentives - race days, letter days etc…
- 32 days holiday + bank holidays which accrues to 37 days holiday with service.
Following your initial training you will receive on-going coaching from your mentor - a highly experienced Education Recruitment Consultant and quickly commence day-to-day duties including:
- Creating your own network of Education candidates (Supply Teachers, Trainers, Lecturers, Assessors etc…) from a variety of sources including advertising, job boards, professional networking sites and the company's internal database.
- Developing relationships with existing and new clients (schools, colleges and other educational establishments), understanding their needs and providing them with supply teaching staff.
- Overseeing the entire recruitment cycle including finding candidates, matching them to vacancies, performing ID / vetting checks, managing the interview process etc…
- Achieving challenging sales targets, receiving incentives / bonuses and having fun!
- Education recruitment involves being available to speak to teachers before and after the school day. As a result you'll need to be prepared for early starts (7.30am to 4.30pm can be typical), though you will work reduced hours during school holidays (9am to 3pm during August).
- You will have at least 12 months sales or recruitment experience gained in any high tempo sales environment.
- You'll be hard-working, articulate, committed and be specifically seeking a challenging and rewarding recruitment career.
- You'll be self-motivated and seeking a long-term career opportunity.
Interviewing now. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This trainee education recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.