Research Executive - Customer Insight
Research Executive (Customer Insight)
A Customer Insight Research Executive, with Qualitative and Quantitative research skills, is needed to join a world leading video and ecommerce retailer based in Chiswick Business Park. Whether you're fresh out of university or you have some customer insight experience, expect an exciting role delivering feedback to the business about who their customers really are!
With over 20 years' experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name Multichannel Retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue.
Joining as the Customer Insight Research Executive you will be tasked with supporting the business by using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to drive learnings and insight to improve the business. On a day-to-day basis expect to utilise your qual / quant skills to implement anything from focus groups to longitudinal quant surveys, immerse teams with user experience sessions and feedback insight, work with senior teams to develop research strategies, manage customer forums and panels with exciting topics about products, share finding with stakeholders, work with external agencies to create, execute and deliver customer research and anything else necessary to drive customer insight to improve business performance.
To qualify. You should be a talented Research Graduate or Customer Insight Research Executive / Customer Insight Executive / Research Executive / Insight Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- A relevant business qualification to degree standard or experience within a research agency or in-house customer research role;
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills (from proposal to negotiation to execution);
- Good analysis skills and an understanding of the customer;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Superb interpersonal skills;
- You are data literate with the typical research packages.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Insight Research Executive to manage the research process from start to finish! In return expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 23 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service), bonus scheme, employee discount, life assurance, medical insurance, season ticket loan, onsite restaurant, health and well-being programme plus much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Retail Research & Analysis £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)