JOB TITLE - Part Time Administration Assistant
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £19,000
HOURS - 20 per week - Monday to Friday 14.30 to 18.30
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To provide support for the members of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) in London and the surrounding areas. Undertake day to day administration tasks and respond to general enquiries. To assist London’s AA Helpline which is housed within the office.
- Responding to enquiries/correspondence from AA members, the public, the media and other professional bodies.
- Updating the AA meetings list for London and the surrounding areas.
- Passing on of information, as appropriate, to Intergroups and Regional Service Liaison Officers in support of Fellowship Services.
- Database management.
- Ensuring records & filing are kept up to date.
- General office administration.
- Supporting the London Telephone Service - liaising with volunteers and attending meetings to represent the office as required.
- Assist the Office Administrator when needed, including providing cover in their absence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office in particular Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience of liaising effectively with people at all levels.
- Administrative experience of coordinating and/or compiling responses to requests for information.
- Ability to multitask, working under pressure whilst maintaining close attention to detail.
- Experience of working independently, managing own workload as well as working as part of a team.
- 35 days holiday inclusive of public/bank holidays
- 10% non-contributary pension
- Employee Assistance Programme