Service Operations Analyst
Location: Bristol, London or Epsom
Salary: £25,000- £30,000
Are you ready to take up a vital role in supporting some of our exciting projects? How about joining our talented team, where everyone has a voice, and together we face our clients' problems head-on.
It's a diverse and inclusive work environment where world-class talent knows no distinctions.
We know that different people have different priorities, which is why we're here to support you.
Flexible and remote working is a central part of our culture. So, talk to us about what's ideal for you - from reduced weeks to buying more leave over school holidays. And if you're returning from a career break, ask us how we can help you transition back into work with us.
The Service Operations Engineer position is a hands-on role to working within a team supporting and offering technical advice to project teams and the business and resolving incidents.
This role would suit an individual who has experience within an IT support environment or has recently graduated in an IT related field. The successful candidate will be dynamic, analytical, and able to work under pressure.
* Provide first line telephone based technical support users.
* Own, investigate, analyse, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents.
* Ensure knowledge and skills are transferred to increase first line fix rate and reduce cost to the business - for example, manage and resolve issues logged online.
* Ensure technical documentation and knowledgebase articles are produced where appropriate.
* Engage with continual service improvement initiatives.
* Support project delivery where required.
What you can bring?
* Customer handling and management skills.
* Enthusiasm to deliver great services.
* Good written and spoken language skills.
* Experience of working in large enterprise environments.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced service desk environment.
* Understanding of IT best practice frameworks.
* Experience of Microsoft environments.
Desirable Experience -
* ITIL foundation.
* Reliable with a good work ethic.
* Good timekeeping and organizational skills.
* Behavioural Competencies:
* Ability to build and maintain efficient working relationships with remote teams.
* Ability to plan, priorities and complete your own work, whilst remaining a team player.
* Willingness to engage with and work with different technologies