Our well-established client based in Elland are looking to recruit an XYZ Turner/Programmer on a permanent basis. The reason for the position is due to a new equipment/expansion.
* Programming, Operating, Setting and Editing an XYZ Protrak Lathe Lathe/Siemans controls are also used.
* Working to engineering drawings/specs
* Programming using Protrak and Siemans controls
* Must have experience in the above duties
* Must have experience in the machining batch work and one offs
* Must be comfortable working in a small team environment
* Will report to the engineering/shop floor manager
* MUST be able to programme from scratch with no training requirements
* Must have experience in operating/programming XYZ Protrak Lathe, Siemans Controlls
THE SALARY AND BENEFITS:
* £15.00 per hour to start DOE
* Flexible starting and finish times ensuring core hours are worked
* 7:00/8:00 - 15:30/16:30 Monday to Friday
* 39 hours per week
* 25 days holiday + Statutory Hols
* Death in Service Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Overtime available at over time rates.
Cogent Staffing is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age