Based from Plymouth Head office, reporting into the company directors. We are looking for a creative manager to lead our marketing team.
As the Marketing Manager, you will manage the Marketing team; this will include content creation duties.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
* Manage the marketing team.
* Create marketing to advertise Ventro and the services offered.
* Proofread marketing materials prior to posting/printing; Have the final sign off for the team.
* Coordinate the marketing team to reach Ventro's marketing goals.
* Improve and promote Ventro's social media and website content.
* Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to monitor client engagement across a variety of platforms including our events, LinkedIn and website.
* Use HubSpot to report on marketing and content activity.
* Research industry related topics and produce content relating to these.
* Produce marketing plan to be followed by the team (to include social medial positing's, graphic design tasks etc)
* Working with our chosen marketing agencies.
* Update the company website alongside the graphic designers.
* Attending monthly management meetings.
* Share best practice, knowledge and experience with team.
* Monitoring, coaching and motivation of the marketing team
* Managing marketing budgets effectively and be aware of costs.
* Attend client and communication events, open days, meetings and conferences.
* Develop and maintain productive relationships with all members of the team and company. Weekly reporting to management team.
The successful candidate must:
* Previous experience in marketing/content creation is essential.
* Prior management experience is essential.
* Experience with HubSpot or a similar system is desired.
* Excellent communication skills
* Driven individual
* Works well under pressure
* Organisational skills