Twenty4Seven are recruiting on behalf of a school in Oldbury with an Ofsted rating 'Outstanding'. They are seeking a 1:1 SEND Teaching assistant with a Level 2 or 3 qualification who is available to start work ASAP. This role is part time working Wednesday - Friday. The school are looking for a candidate who is caring, committed and motivated. The role will require you to work with a young boy in Reception who has Autism.
• Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
• Confident working 1:1 with Autism
• Working with small groups of pupils
• Supporting the teacher
• Working with SEN pupils is essential
• A desire to make a positive contribution in class
• Successful track record of working with pupils
• Classroom-based experience
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
• Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
• A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay
• Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
• FREE CPD courses
• Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available