Tax Specialist - R& D Tax £30,000 to £55,000 plus benefits Hybrid working available
My client is a leading well established multi-disciplinary accountancy practice with a strong presence a fantastic reputation. An exciting opportunity exists within their tax team to specialise in Software/digital-based R&D tax relief claims. You will have the opportunity to lead and develop client relationships an autonomously run R&D tax relief assignments working with clients across Yorkshire the Midlands and beyond.
* Management of a full portfolio of clients providing expert advice on R&D relief from start to finish
* Manage enquiries from HMRC and liaise with the client
* Identifying new clients and business development
* Any ad Hoc work as and when requested.
* Ideally, you will have a strong background in tax, ideally within R&D. Alternatively, you may have a technical background from within software/ digital or engineering.
* You will have a "can do" approach and good communication and excellent report writing skills
* Applications are welcomed from people outside of Sheffield area due to the flexible working although some presence in the office would be a requirement.
* Excellent opportunity to join a well-established business with great benefits and a very good work life balance.
CRA Financial recruit finance professionals for accountancy practices across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. We recruit recruitment from trainee accountants, part qualified through to Partners and Directors within Big 4 , national firms and independent accountants and specialists boutiques. For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move contact CRA Consulting at (url removed)