Business Analyst - Fully remote or work from home hybrid - £40,000 - £45,000
An excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a healthcare organisation who are in the process of going through a digital transformation.
Working closely with the Agile development team, the Business Analyst will facilitate the delivery of various industry leading software products.
There will be opportunities for the role to take on product ownership / product management responsibilities as part of the companies progression into a product culture. You will help steer stakeholders through requirements discovery and workflow mapping to understand their ideas as part of a growing product portfolio.
The role can either be done on a fully remote basis, or a hybrid model from either their Bristol or Portsmouth offices. The role also comes with a huge amount of flexibility around working hours.
The company are growing and have invested heavily into IT and digital, and it really is a great time to get on board.
Key skills / experience includes:
* Experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on software products
* Knowledge of Agile development processes
* Ability to present complex ideas to various stakeholders
* Ability to produce concise documentation
* Prior healthcare experience would be a bonus but not essential