Accounts Semi Senior Rotherham £19,000 to £24,000 plus study support and benefits
My client is a leading multi disciplined accountancy practice with a strong reputation and highly stable client base. Due to business growth, an experienced individual with a strong track record of working in an accountancy practice is required to join this team .Working in this busy office you will be responsible for:-
* Assist with the management of a portfolio of clients
* Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Preparation of personal and partnership tax returns
* Support clients on accounting software including cloud accounting
* Some ad hoc bookkeeping and general client care work as well as the ability to take on some payroll work if needed
* Ideally, you will have at least two years experience of working in practice and be ready for your next move.
* It is likely you will be AAT qualified or part way through ACCA and looking for study support or even qualified by experience.
* Knowledge of Sage , Xero, Quickbooks would be ideal
* You will be looking to join a fast growing firm with an enviable presence in the local area and get exposure to a wide variety of clients.
CRA Financial recruit finance professionals for accountancy practices across Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. We recruit recruitment from trainee accountants, part qualified through to Partners and Directors within Big 4 , national firms and independent accountants and specialists boutiques. For more information about this role or for additional information on how we can assist you with your next career move contact CRA Consulting at (url removed)