Your New Company:
Specialising in the plastics and manufacturing sector, this client offers a challenging role with a small, established business, working a days shift pattern, Monday to Friday.
Working within a small team, you will ideally have experience of fast moving manufacturing environments as a multi skilled engineer.
What is on offer?
* 35-38k Salary
* Days role (08:00-16:30)
* Plastics manufacturing business
* Great work life balance
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Food/FMCG/Plastics/Packaging engineering and be accustomed to fast paced environments.
* Work in partnership with the Engineering Manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
* Working on hydraulics.
* Working on VSD's, motors, single phase, three phase etc.
* Responding to break downs and reactive maintenance.
* Troubleshooting and practical fault finding on plant and electrical and mechanical machinery.
* Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules.
* Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.
* Time served engineer, preferably from the Packaging/Food/FMCG Industry
* Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. Time served or HNC/HND/ONC/OND
* Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
* Working knowledge of mechanical and electrical fault finding
* Working experience within highly automated environments
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency