Teaching Assistant - Bexley
Do you have experience working with Primary School aged children?
Are you now looking for a new role as a Teaching Assistant?
We're working alongside a Primary School in Bexley who are seeking to hire a Teaching Assistant that has a passion with working with young children and making a positive impact in their lives. If this sounds like something that you're interested in, please read the below and apply with your most up to date CV as soon as possible.
Teaching Assistant - The Primary School:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated team of professionals in a lovely two-form entry Primary School in Bexley. This particular school are seeking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to support the learning journey of all children within a mainstream class, you will be working across Early Years to KS2 where you will also be supporting children with various special education needs. The ideal teaching professional will have reliable knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning and be passionate about joining their family friendly staff team.
Some of the responsibilities will consist of working alongside the class teacher and supporting small groups of children. This Primary School in Bexley is a two-from entry school where they have free parking and easy transport links situated near the school.
Having suitable Primary School experience will help to further support your application. However, experience working with children in an education setting is highly considered. This position is perfect for someone who is pro-active, enthusiastic and can use their initiative when needed.
The successful TA must have:
* Experience working with Primary School children
* An understanding of the curriculums
* Reliable knowledge of Special Educational Needs (SEN)
* Be committed to promoting high standards in learning
* Be able to start ASAP and/or September 2022
* A clear DBS
Main Responsibilities of a Teaching Assistant:
* Working as a Teaching Assistant within mainstream classes
* Working alongside the Class Teacher
* Supporting small groups of children
* Helping to support children with SEN
* Conducting fun and engaging lessons/activities
* Supporting and encouraging pupils in their schoolwork
Teaching Assistant - Additional information:
* Monday - Friday
* ASAP and/or September 2022 start
* £80-£90 per day
* Long term / permanent contract
* Primary School in Bexley
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NEXT:
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds like something you're interested in, please click 'Apply' and upload your most up to date CV. Trial days and interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
You must have a DBS to apply for this Teaching Assistant role, if you do not have a relevant DBS, Tempest Education can apply one for you. For more information, please visit our website or contact a consultant