Junior Software Developer
Home based / Remote
Up to £27,000
A client of REAKT Recruitment is recognised as an innovator in image processing and Data Capture Solutions / Document Management / ECM. Based in the United Kingdom and United States servicing worldwide government, public and private organisations for almost 60years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Software Developer to join our experienced UK software
development team. The successful candidate will join a global company working with clients in multiple locations across the world and will be reporting directly to the Senior Software Development Managers in the UK.
Our client is looking to assist in developing an enthusiastic Junior Software Developer into a top-class Developer, who provides valuable support to the development team while continually improving their own coding, development skills and career path.
Main Job Responsibilities
• Assisting with all aspects of software design, coding, testing, implementing and maintenance.
• Attending and contributing to company development meetings
• Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills
• Writing and maintaining code
• Working on minor bug fixes
• Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems
• Responding to requests from the development team
• Gathering information from consumers about program functionality
• Writing reports
• Conducting development tests
The Junior Software Developer will be to assist with all functions of internal and customer software management, including specification, coding, testing, implementing, and maintaining solutions.
Requirements of the Junior Software Developer:
• Enthusiastic and Basic programming experience, preferably with Microsoft C#
• Knowledge of databases and operating systems
• Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software
• Ability to learn new software and technologies
• Ability to follow instructions, work in a team environment, as well as the ability to work
independently from home
• Ability to manage time responsibly and complete set tasks by due dates
• Presentable and punctual
• Full UK Driving Licence holder and own car prepared for business use
• Prepared to travel, mainly in the UK but occasionally internationally
Package on offer for the Junior Software Developer:
• Starting salary of £22,500 - £26,000 DOE
• Competitive Company Pension Scheme
• Company Laptop / Phone
• Company Expenses Scheme
• Optional Company Health Care cover
• Training and Development Schemes with growing prospects - Training and Development is an important part of being an employee and so the company offer different training schemes and sessions for their employees to attend throughout the year to help enhance and develop their skill sets