Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Salary: £19.00 per hour (£39,520 per annum)
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours p/w
Company / Service information:
· An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced staff nurse to take on a lead role within a very positive, friendly and supportive purpose built 66 bed specialist mental health service in Wolverhampton. The Care Home provides care and assessment needs for adults with mental health disorders from the age of 18 years. They are split into three units; Poppy Unit offers 44 single bedrooms over two floors, Primrose Unit offers 8 bedrooms for adults who exhibit more challenging and complex behaviours associated with mental disorders and finally Jasmine Unit offers 10 bedrooms for male residents only who exhibit more challenging and complex behaviours associated with mental health disorders.
· The successful candidate will have leadership capabilities and the clinical expertise to ensure that the people in our care receive the highest standards in a positive and progressive organisational culture.
· The culture of the Service is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
· You will be working for an established, stable and agile family run business founded in the 1980's. Over the past three decades they have rapidly expanded their family of services across various areas such as dementia care, mental health care, physical disability, brain injury rehabilitation, mental health care and learning disabilities. Their reputation for providing quality care means everything to them.
· The Service has a strong commitment to provide support for newly qualified nurses. This is via a purpose built, structured and comprehensive preceptorship programme. The programme is completed over a 12 week period where you will be a fully supernumerary nurse. This allows you to fully immerse yourself into learning aspects of your new role, whilst having a nurse mentor to work alongside.
An experienced Registered Nurse ( RMN, RNLD or RGN) ? The Care Home welcomes applications from Registered Adult Nurses, Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses. Full training and support will be given by your own designated mentor.
Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK?
Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference to the lives of the service users we care for every day?
Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
· Paid breaks & NMC fees paid
· A thorough induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Ongoing and regular training
· A buddy system for new starters for extra support
· A fantastic preceptorship programme
· Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
· Free on-site parking
· Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
· A high number of qualified and experienced nurses on shift
· 5.6 weeks of annual leave
· Company pension scheme
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV / click apply. If you would like more information about this position, please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
My purpose is to find make finding a new job as smooth and stress-free as possible. I will support you from application stage, to helping you prepare for the interview, to negotiating offers, onboarding and beyond. I want to make sure you feel informed and supported at all stages. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN / RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL