Acquisition Project Coordinator
Location: West Byfleet
Salary: £22 - £24,000 PA
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm - Hybrid (3-4 days WFH)
Summary of an Acquisition Project Coordinator
Working within Acquisition, the role of the Acquisition Project Coordinator is to support the Acquisition team across a number of projects and Clients or within a single project. Projects vary from adding new technologies to existing sites and or acquiring new sites within a defined project, geographical area, or UK wide. All site solutions are to be managed and delivered in a cost effective and timely manner, as well as to meet the standards within the Clients deployments and Acquisition guidelines.
Key Responsibilities of an Acquisition Project Coordinator
• Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
• Works with project teams to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
• Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
• Organise and co-ordinate both internal and external resources to attend site surveys and MSVs, ensuring all requirements are captured, cancellations and rearrangements logged and cascaded in a timely and efficient manner.
• Create and compile milestone/progress reports from the database on both a scheduled and ad-hoc basis.
• Other administrative and support tasks that shall be required from time to time in support of the Delivery teams and the business objectives. (e.g. planning, MSV & design docs, asbestos reports and AHOPs)
• Answer any incoming calls to the main line and take detailed messages to transfer on to the relevant people.
Key Competencies of an Acquisition Project Coordinator
• Any experience within a Town Planning role would be beneficial.
• RTPI accredited or planning related degree (Planning, Urban Design and Landscape, Transport Planning, Environmental specialisms)
• Project and Programme Co-ordination Experience.
• Proven track record of project delivery.
• Technical experience in IT or Telecoms industries would be advantageous
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to present at senior level. Experience working with various Telco vendors
• Excellent I.T. and database skills. (MS Office, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access)
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet key deadlines in a pressurised, target driven environment, whilst maintaining a customer focused ethos
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build positive relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Has the proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment to achieve programme targets
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants, which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests, and a full competency based interview.
Consultant: Danielle Godbold