Finance Manager (Group)
Salary - circa £50K + Car Allowance per annum plus benefits
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Finance Manager for the Group Finance Function of this highly successful business. The Finance Manager role presents a great career step for a qualified accountant who has strong technical accounting skills to play a key part within a Head Office Finance Team.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the preparation of reliable, accurate and timely financial information. The role will involve the preparation of monthly Group Services management accounts, consolidation of the Group management accounts, as well as the preparation of forecasts and budgets, cash flow projections and other ad-hoc data analyses and reporting. The Finance Manager will be part of the Group Services team supporting the Group Financial Controller and working alongside the Group Finance Director - Group Services.
Key responsibilities as Finance Manager will include:
* Preparation of monthly Group Services management accounts.
* Consolidation of the monthly management accounts.
* Preparation of weekly activity reports.
* Preparation of statutory accounts for both trading and dormant companies
* Preparation and review of budgets and forecasts.
* Assist with the half year and year end process including statutory audit and tax
* Supporting the Group Financial Controller in managing the groups treasury position
* Maintenance of the Head Office ledgers and cost centres:
* Responsibility for posting and reconciliation of the Group ledgers and cost centres
Essential experience and/ or qualifications:
* Qualified Accountant preferred (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Experience in the maintenance of ledgers and cost centres (preferably Sage Line 50).
* Preparation of consolidated monthly financial reporting. Able to produce reliable and accurate reports in a timely fashion.
* Preparation of VAT returns and statutory accounts (preferable)
* Experience in year-end audit and tax process
* Broad business knowledge including commercial, market and financial awareness.
* Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
* Communication skills - credible with senior management
* Relationship management - establishing and sustaining strong relationships with Divisional finance teams