SEN Teaching | Ealing | Primary School Setting | June 2022
We are currently working with a fantastic Primary School based in Ealing; who are looking for enthusiastic SEN professionals to join their growing team from JUNE. You will be working 1-1 with multiple children who have special needs.
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant
- Location: Ealing, West London
- Contract: Long-Term
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:45pm
- Full Time Role
- 19th April 2022
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A level of understanding about childcare within a Special Needs setting - Essential
- Previous experience working with children - Essential
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year - Prospero Teaching can offer this training
To Be Eligible For This Role Through Prospero Teaching, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list
-- DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, contact Rupa on (phone number removed)