Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £30,000
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join our clients who are a fast-growing commercial property company with quick career progression. They are active in property management, development, and investment.
Looking for someone who is equally confident at both the creative and the analytic side of marketing. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and will be a key contributor to the commercial success of the business and proactively support in the management of the digital marketing function.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a similar role.
The candidate will have the following attributes -
* Educated to degree level with marketing degree or qualified by experience
* Digitally fluent
* 3 years proven experience managing Google Ads/SEO
* Experience of creating and delivering integrated, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns along with excellent planning and organisation skills
* Experience with marketing analytics tools and emailing platforms
* Work to strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment
Please contact Louise Blair on (phone number removed) to discuss further.
The Prescient Group will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
If your application is successful, we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR.
If your application has been unsuccessful, we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all records of your data