We are currently seeking a Teaching Assistant with creative backgrounds to assist at a primary school in Sheffield. If you have a background in music, arts or drama or any other imaginative role, alongside a passion to use your skills to assist children with their education, you could be the perfect applicant.
As a successful candidate you will:
• Have a NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent as well as an enhanced DBS or the willingness retrieve one.
• Be a high energy and approachable individual with diverse ideas and a warm welcoming attitude.
• Have experience in professional and non professional creative activities/qualifications (desired but not essential)
• Have a good understanding of the need to be a diverse, patient, inspiring and inclusive throughout.
• Assisting teachers to deliver a wider variety of engaging and active lessons, whilst also offering your input of inventive ideas
• Encourage the development of pupil's sensory interaction.
• Assisting teachers in gaining positive relationships with pupil's full support systems eg: parents, carers and professionals to enable a wider knowledge.
• Support pupils in interactive and creative activities such as music, arts, drama and learning through play.
For more information or to apply please contact Sophie on (phone number removed) or via email om
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.