Seeking graduates looking for a way into teaching. Are you soon to graduate but not sure what to do next? By becoming a teaching assistant, you can get the experience you require and add more skills to your CV. We offer courses and development for you to test whether teaching is your next career step. If you would like the opportunity to work in a local Primary school, Protocol Education would love to hear from you.
Graduates from all subjects are welcome to apply for this position. Working as a Teaching Assistant is a great way of getting your foot in the door and taking your first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education. Duties as a Teaching Assistant Include:
• Assisting in delivering effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
• Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
• Supporting the development of pupils, educational and behaviour related as well as SEND support (1:1 or in groups)
• Preparing classroom resources
• Providing feedback to teachers and parents
• Helping with extracurricular activities such as revision sessions
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated Primary school team
• Flexibility, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
To apply or for more information call Sophie on (phone number removed) or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.