Aquent is looking for a talented and experienced Campaign Manager, Broadcast and Direct Marketing to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time hybrid Campaign Manager role is based in Central London and offers a favourable salary of £50k - £60k and excellent benefits.
As a flexible Campaign Manager, you will encourage new customer acquisition growth and media spend efficiency through company brands. You will also develop, implement, and optimise broadcast and direct marketing campaigns to continuously deliver against key success measures of customer acquisition volume and cost per acquisition.
If you were currently doing this broadcast and direct marketing job, here are some areas you would have been working in this week:
- Setting campaign objectives through channels including TV, radio, Out of Home, direct mail and email
- Building communication propositions for company brands that land the customer reasons to believe
- Creating inspiring campaign briefs that will allow agency partners to build stand-out campaign work
- Collaborating with teams including brand, legal and credit risk to deliver campaigns on time and budget
- Evaluating every campaign using a range of performance metric data and building a clear future campaign plan that supports acquisition growth
To succeed in this campaign management role, you'll need experience delivering commercial success through implementing stand-out broadcast and direct marketing campaigns. You'll also need to be highly organised and love taking on a challenge. In addition, you should work well with numbers and have superb problem-solving skills, demonstrating your ability to use multiple sources of data and insight to understand campaign performance fully. A background working as part of an acquisition team or working in partnership with agency partners is also essential.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.