You will be part of a very specialized, highly talented team whose mission is to create more sustainable, climate resilient investment portfolios. We are a fast-growing business with an innovative approach to investing that has won multiple industry awards. We have a very collegial atmosphere and offer flexible WFH. You will have a lot of autonomy and opportunity for personal and career growth in one of the fastest growing areas of the financial services industry, while collaborating with a global team in a mission-driven company.About Impact Cubed:
As a global provider of analytics and investment solutions for the financial services industry, Impact Cubed enables investors to build more sustainable, climate friendly portfolios. We combine an award-winning approach to integrating impact into risk and return with technology-enhanced portfolio design and management. The outcome is a seamless approach to customized sustainable investing.
Impact Cubed is headquartered in the UK and growing rapidly, seeking top talent to join our team. We offer a full range of data and analytical services as well as an alternative equity long/short investment strategy, working with some of the largest asset managers in the world. Our team includes experts in climate, sustainable investing, finance, quantitative analysis, data science, technology, and mathematics.What's in it for you:
You will be part of a team whose mission is to create a positive impact with your work by helping investors choose more sustainable investments. As a key member of the team, you will be part of a highly visible team that has direct impact on the execution of our product roadmap and vision for our data and analytics solutions. You will translate the needs of clients into robust datasets, while orchestrating the efforts from our research, data, technology, investments, sales, and marketing teams.Responsibilities:
- Execute on the analytics product roadmap and data resilience plan to build out world class ESG data and analytics for investors that maximizes user adoption and facilitates clients' ESG integration into investor workflows.
- Partner with Impact Cubed's research, technology, sales, marketing, and investment teams to bring the data and analytics products to market via data feeds, APIs, or through Impact Cubed's tech platform.
- Support commercial teams by leading go-to-market planning and execution of product activities including release communications, training, sales support, and creation of product related client facing materials.
- Work with client facing teams, customers, and stakeholders to understand market needs, test concepts and capabilities, and translate that into user workflows.
- Maintain product tracking and reporting on product performance KPIs (e.g., data quality, usage, sales performance, client platform migration progress). Track competitive trends in the marketing place, benchmark Impact Cubed's solution against competitors, and maintain the product development roadmap to ensure the solution maintains an excellent hold in the market.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of experience which includes commercializing data products at a software or data driven company
- Customer focused; passionate about optimizing the delivery of quality data products for customers.
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of timely technical delivery and business impact. Loves juggling and leading multiple projects. Amazing prioritization abilities. Able to take a product vision and translate that into an actionable plan and execute on the plan to achieve commercial objectives.
- Strong communicator and customer service orientation. Must be able to influence, negotiate and build trust with customers and global multi-disciplinary teams within Impact Cubed. Able to communicate the value of solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences, with an excellent understanding of product positioning and marketing.
- Data and tech savvy. Experience working with data scientists who are using digital tools for sourcing, harvesting, standardizing, and quality assuring data for highly scalable solutions. Experience working with Agile frameworks and able to translate and communicate business requirements for tech development teams. Working knowledge of ETL processes, dashboarding, SQL experience, quality frameworks (e.g., six sigma).
- Self-motivated; can work independently with little supervision and can lead multidisciplinary teams to a common goal. Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent presentation skills (both in spoken and written formats), e.g. product development plan and milestone development, strong PowerPoint skills, client interaction skills, sales training, business and financial analysis & reporting
What We Offer
- ESG data and analytics product development.
- Knowledge of asset management and ESG marketplace: market needs, competitive landscape, methodologies, regulatory landscape and market trends
- Experience as product manager developing commercial data for institutional investment solutions and portfolio managers.
- Competitive base salary and commission to reward high sales performers.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- 5 weeks paid time off
Impact Cubed is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.How to apply:
Please send your CV and brief cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject line what position you are applying for. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.