Electrical Site Manager£60,000 - £65,000 Basic
+ (OTE +£80k) + Permanent role + Stay away allowance + Rotational Shift
workData Centres - EMEA
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Electrical Site Manager / Senior Commissioning Engineer to work on an exciting data centre project throughout EMEA. This company are rapidly growing and already seen as a market leader in the industry.
Enjoy working as a site lead within a rapidly growing company supplying the data centre market with opportunities to work in (Ireland, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Oman, Qatar and many more). You will be given an array of progression opportunities geared towards making you a technical expert within their industry.
This company are unique global critical environment engineering specialists. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background in critical environments and looking to grow within an ever expanding company with huge growth plans.Key Responsibilities
- Site management within a data centre
- Supervising onsite commissioning (Switchgears, LV/MV)
- Overseeing installation of equipment
- Managing Sub contractors
- Based in UK working in data centres across the UK & Europe
- Commissioning / site management / project experience
- Experience working in data centre, critical environments, power, utilities
- Experience with (Generators, UPS, LV / MV Switchgears)
- Electrically qualified (HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship)