We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...Job DetailsBusiness Development Manager: Brand StrategyLondon
The focus of this role is crafting and converting brand strategy opportunities, working across our Insights and Consulting strategy teams to blend capabilities and bring the best of Kantar together.
The teams you would be working with:
Our Creative Strategy team sits within our Consulting division, focusing on brand, cultural and foresight & innovation strategy. Within our Insights division, there are a broad range of strategic authorities across brand, innovation, trends, creative, qualitative and behavioural science to name a few.
We recognise the huge incremental potential of drawing on this vast range of expertise to tackle strategic problems for our clients and we're growing our BD team to do exactly that.ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Working closely with the brand strategy teams in Insights and Consulting to develop relationships and opportunities with some key client targets, our 'big bets'
- Also working closely with our marketing teams to generate new leads through our thought leadership and events
- Taking ownership to lead proposals and pitches from inception through to delivery, crafting smart solutions which use the best of our capabilities, delivered with creativity and compelling storytelling
- Inspires the broader business by regularly sharing our successes, great examples of our client work and our thought leadership
- Works closely with the strategy teams to improve our win rates, identify issues and tackle for those in collaboration with our strategy teams
- Contributes ideas, energy and creativity to continually improve and evolve our strategy offer
LocationLondon, United KingdomKantar Rewards Statement
- Industry experience: At least 6-8 years' experience in strategic brand consultancy / innovation agency / management consultancy or similar. Adept in working across challenges that encompass brand positioning and purpose, brand stretch, sustainability strategy, innovation strategy and concept development
- Storytelling: Experience of multi-disciplinary approaches (using a mix of source materials: qual, quant, industry content, expert teamwork, macro reports, trends etc.), pulling out strategic implications and recommendations, and finding compelling and visual ways to present a story
- Combines energy, clarity and a winning mentality to business development, with a specialist knowledge of Brand Strategy
- Able to credibly engage a range of senior client buying points in Marketing, Brand and Insights roles to quickly surface business development opportunities
- Hands on experience building strong client relationships and crafting incremental growth through those relationships
- An effective internal and external networker, building relationships to open new client doors and collaborate to win
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that's out of the ordinary and join us.
We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration.
We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Kantar is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar's 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow.