GTS Banking and Finance is currently recruiting for a Senior Employee Benefits Administrator to work with our client in the South East of England.
This will suit someone who already has experience working within an administration setting within Employee Benefits or experience within Financial Services, in particular group risk, pensions, and healthcare.
The role will involve-
- Working in a team of Employee Benefit Administrators, supporting the Employee Benefit Consultants.
- Obtaining quotes from insurance companies.
- Putting together client reports using the information obtained from the Employee Benefit Consultant.
- Supporting both the underwriting and claims.
- Producing suitability letters to the clients.
- General administration and speaking with clients over the phone.
- Supporting the training of junior team members.
To be considered for this role you will already have experience in the Financial Services sector, in particular group risk, pensions, and healthcare.
You will also have the following skills and experience-
- Diploma in Financial Planning (or similar) or studying for the Diploma.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to self-motivate and use initiative.
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, etc.
In return, our client is offering a salary of up to £30k plus benefits which can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02045173740 for further information.