Want to make the world a better place with artificial intelligence, machine learning & predictive analytics?
We are hiring for a rockstar Product Marketing Manager to take their seriously disruptive and ground-breaking technology to market in the UK.
This SaaS start us is backed by a $3BN revenue industry giant with 27,000 staff and their mission is simple: "Unlock the power of data for a more sustainable, efficient, and resilient world"What you will be doing in this Product Marketing Manager role:
What you should bring for success in this role:
- You will be responsible for telling the story of their products and go to market strategy.
- You will be crafting messaging, marketing strategies and content that effectively communicate the features and benefits of their SaaS platform.
- Working closely with Sales & Product Management to drive demand and usage.
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of their customers, competitors and the market ensuring market strategies and product content hit the spot every time.
What you get:
- You should have a minimum 5 years + experience in Product Marketing in the SaaS industry.
- Have an ability to craft impactful product messaging and toolkits that help attract, nurture and retain customers.
- If you have previously worked with global audiences this would be highly advantageous.
- You bring hustle, ambition and a strong work ethic.
- An incredible opportunity to get in early with a company that is changing the world with disruptive technologies.
- Great potential here as the demand for this technology is high and this is the market leader.
- Up to £80,000 base salary plus bonus and amazing benefits.
- Incredible company culture and the backing of a $3BN revenue industry leader.
- Flexible working, Private healthcare, free books/Audible subscription, a large learning & development budget, fully flexible/remote working, dental cover, wine club and many more.
Like what you've read so far, or it's at least caught your attention and you want to learn more? Get in touch with our team now by hitting 'apply' to register your interest and someone will get back to you ASAP.