UKI, DACH, Nordics and Benelux
We are looking for experienced Implementation Leads (Project Managers) to join our customer success team and empower our Anaplan implementations across a wide range of industries and use cases within our growing customer portfolio.
Delivering our projects in the 'Anaplan Way', we deploy agile techniques throughout the project lifecycle. As an Implementation Lead, you will be the primary point of contact for each of your deliveries, helping to provide regular transparency into the pulse of active projects to internal leadership teams. This includes proficiency in 'The Anaplan Way' implementation methodology - working to ensure that our project teams build powerful, yet easy-to-use models in an agreed-upon timeline and, in the process, that our customers' modellers' are enabled and empowered to be self-sufficient.
We have immediate full-time positions available in our customer success teams located in the UK, Ireland, DACH, Nordics and Benelux, with applications accepted from any similar time zones. As an Implementation Lead, you will support projects across our whole EMEA region and will likely work across multiple engagements in parallel.
- Working with our customer success technical delivery team to deliver high-quality Anaplan projects for our customers within expected timeframes and on budgets.
- Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones.
- Manage end-to-end projects in collaboration with the customer project manager to a successful deployment of the solution.
- Organise and lead daily stand-ups with customers.
- Record, track and manage project risks, issues and actions ensuring that all committed deadlines are met. Proactive course correction where necessary.
- Tracking project progress and highlighting performance against plan to the customer, suggesting and agreeing on corrective actions where required.
- Communicating customer and internal weekly status reports on all projects
- Communicate proactively & openly with both Bedford & Anaplan colleagues.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks and adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following skills:
- 3+ years experience in IT project management and/or customer success management.
- 1+ years experience in delivering projects using an Agile project management methodology.
- You will be certified in a relevant Agile Project management qualification.
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to the process.
- A track record in supporting on-time/on-budget project delivery.
- Excellent presentational, client relationship, and communication skills - both internally and externally.
- A high level of professional maturity, responsibility, and motivation.
- Competent level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.