Paralegal - Residential Conveyancing
Dudley & The Waterfront / Stourbridge
Salary up to £24,000 plus excellent benefits
Talbots Law are currently going through a very exciting and rapid period of growth, and we are seeking candidates who are looking to be part of the journey with us.
Talbots Law are looking for experienced Paralegals to join the Residential Property department at the firm, in order to provide full support to the Lawyers in the team. This role is suitable for those with prior exposure to Property Law and Conveyancing, who are looking to take the next steps in their career and join a market-leading, and award-winning firm in Residential Property.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assisting lawyers with their caseload and taking responsibility for their own tasks
· Drafting and proof-reading documentation at all stages of the process
· Completing stamp-duty documentation when required
· Liaising with external clients and internal team members as part of the transaction
· Ensuring compliance with SRA, Lexcel, Law Society Quality Scheme Standards, SARs and accounting requirements
The successful candidate will have previous experience in Residential Property as a Legal Assistant, Paralegal, Legal PA or Legal Secretary. The ideal candidate will also be passionate about providing an outstanding service to internal and external stakeholders, have excellent communication skills and an understanding of discretion, and a strong attention to detail.
Talbots Law is very passionate about helping employees with their growth and development, and we offer an excellent progression plan for those who are looking to push their career to the next level - whatever that looks like to the individual.
We also offer a market-leading benefits package for the region:
· 25 days annual leave + UK Bank Holidays + 2 x Ex-gratia days
· Talbots bonus scheme - marketing-leading
· Company pension scheme
· Group Life Insurance
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today by submitting your CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Talbots is an equal opportunities employer and we believe all employees should be treated fairly and equitably. The Company is committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace including within our Policies and Procedures, and the areas in which it should have influence