Senior Brand Manager - PrescriptionRemote and Office Based
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position as a Senior Brand Manager! Our client owns the marketing rights to a vast portfolio of consumer healthcare brands and prescription medicines; they aim to be a market-leading, international healthcare business that promotes clinically valuable products for patients, partners and investors. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Senior Brand Manager.
As certified 'Great Place to Work', our client is known for their excellent company culture, where everyone is visible and heard. This role would be ideal for an experienced Senior Brand Manager or someone looking for the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will plan, implement and coordinate all marketing activities, reviewing and executing the Global Brand Strategy in local markets whilst developing and implementing new product launch concepts.Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Evaluate the impact of previous and ongoing campaigns
- Identify, develop and support relationships with KOLs
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and promote cross-functional working throughout the entire business, both within the UK and internationally
- Maintain working relationships with external stakeholders to gain insight into customer/patient needs
- Provide updates to stakeholders in an effective and timely manner
- Develop plans to understand the marketplace and the competitor environment to highlight future opportunities
- Oversee spending is in line with budget and business needs
Apply now via the link, or for further information, contact Victoria Smith!
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Product or Brand Manager, preferably within Pharmaceuticals
- Current market knowledge combined with new and innovative ideas
- Analytically and strategically minded
- Previous digital experience would be advantageous