About the Job
We are pleased to present this unique opportunity to join a leading regional Law Firm that regularly features in the Times Best Companies to work for.
Corporate Solicitor - Partner, Head of Department - Lancashire - Full Benefits Package - Generous Bonus Scheme - 262932 PW
Superb opportunity to join an award-winning and prestigious law firm that offers specialist legal advice across a broad range of Private Client and Commercial areas.
The firm is recognised across the Northwest for its outstanding client care and high-quality lawyers.
Due to the development and expansion of the firm's Commercial, Litigation and Employment Teams, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Corporate Law Solicitor. The existing department handles a broad range of work for SMEs, OMBs and Privately Owned Companies. They offer the full life-cycle of Corporate and Commercial Law Services.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years of Corporate Law Experience and possess demonstrable experience in handling a broad range of Non-Contentious matters. The steady flow of new instructions from existing clients will give an ambitious and technically strong Corporate Solicitor the chance to tap into a lucrative existing client base.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be expected to work with limited supervision but will benefit from full administrative, marketing, and paralegal support when required.
The firm has strategic offices located throughout Lancashire and Cumbria and all locations are commutable via train and public transport, with plenty of parking also available at various locations. There is the opportunity to work from home, work flexibly and or from the office on a day-to-day basis.
The Benefits & How to Apply
• Excellent basic salary plus generous bonus & benefits scheme.
• 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown
• Superb working environment, Lancashire and Cumbria based offices
• Company pension.
• Ongoing training and development.
• Onsite parking.
• Accessible to public transport (transport links to both train and bus routes).
• Death in service, private health, and further discounted benefits as a part of a package.
• Corporate Law Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE or equivalent.
• Demonstrable experience of handling a broad range of Corporate Law.
• Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritise and manage a varied caseload.
• Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative.
• Strong legal and leadership skills with an eye for detail.
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Professional and effective communication with team members and contacts.
Apply in the strictest of confidence online and or via telephone. There is no need for a CV for an initial conversation.
Contact: Paul Wingfield Retained Consultant - INDPW 262932 PW
Direct Dial: 0161 826 3140 Mobile: 07581 469 779
More About William James Recruitment
William James Recruitment is the number one recruitment partner to law firms in the UK & internationally. We work with a variety of top-tier clients including a range of legal 500 firms.
Founded in 2009 by CEO Paul Wingfield, we are not your average recruiter, we build long-term relationships and work with an extensive network of the best law firms, lawyers and support staff.
If you're looking for full-service recruitment, unparalleled legal expertise, and a qualified team at your disposal, think William James Recruitment.