Conveyancing Executive - Residential ConveyancingFully Remote OpportunityFull-time, permanent opportunityCompetitive salary plus excellent benefits
Talbots Law are currently going through a rapid and very exciting period of growth, and so we are seeking candidates who are looking to be part of the journey with us.The Role
Talbots Law are looking for Conveyancing Executives for our wider Residential Property Department. Talbots Law ranks in the Top 3 law firms nationally in this area, so it's a great opportunity for those with prior experience.
This position plays an integral role to the wider Residential Property department and the main purpose of the position is to offer an excellent service to clients and provide accurate legal guidance on a broad range of matters and assisting with the future development of the department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting and managing cases from instruction through to post-completion
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships with a wide range of clients and introducers
- Managing a full caseload with a focus on wider Residential Conveyancing transactions
- Responding to clients and third-parties on technical legal enquiries
- Providing an excellent service to clients and introducers, maintaining regular and proactive contact throughout the process to all parties
- Being actively involved in the development of the department, including the training and supervising of Administrators, Paralegals and Trainee Solicitors
The successful candidate will be a Solicitor, Legal Executive, and Licensed Conveyancer or experienced Conveyancer in Residential Property. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of relevant law and practice, including a proven track-record of the Conveyancing processes. The ideal candidate will also be detail-driven, have excellent communication skills and be a motivated & organised team-player.The Opportunity
Talbots Law is very passionate about helping employees with their growth and development, and we offer an excellent progression plan for those who are looking to push their career prospects to the next level.
We also offer a market-leading benefits package for the region:
· 25 days annual leave + UK Bank Holidays + 2 x Ex-gratia days
· Talbots bonus scheme
· Company pension scheme
· Group Life Insurance
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today by submitting your CV.
------Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Talbots is an equal opportunities employer and we believe all employees should be treated fairly and equitably. The Company is committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace including within our Policies and Procedures, and the areas in which it should have influence