Residential Development Solicitor2+ years PQEResidential Development DepartmentStourbridge - flexible / hybrid working options are available
We are seeking a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (2+ years PQE) to work alongside our other experienced team members in the Residential Development team, part of our wider Business Services group. You will be responsible for managing and building a caseload, as well as assisting others with theirs when required. The role will be based from our Stourbridge office and so an office presence is expected but there are flexible and hybrid working options available for the successful candidate.
The role will be reporting in to the Head of Residential Development in Stourbridge, who has a wealth of knowledge in the specialism and working with both local and regional developer clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking responsibility for own caseload of files and advising clients on a full range of residential development matters
- Helping to develop the department, including networking and business development activity
- Drafting, reviewing, amending and issuing legal documentation
- Drafting transaction reports to clients and professional lenders
- Utilising the case management system in order to successfully maintain files
Key Skills & Experience
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (3-5 years PQE)
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced Residential Development or Commercial Property Department - experience managing a wider Residential or Commercial Property caseload will also be considered
- Passionate about providing excellent client care and client service
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills in order to meet deadlines
- Prior use of a case management system and proficient in the Microsoft Office package
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today by submitting your CV.
------Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
Talbots is an equal opportunities employer and we believe all employees should be treated fairly and equitably. The Company is committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace including within our Policies and Procedures, and the areas in which it should have influence