Our Award winning client currently is recruiting for Product Owners for the UKs #1 digital solutions provider to support the end-to-end delivery of some of the most cutting-edge and complex digital transformations currently ongoing in the UK
- Strong knowledge of User Experience, Agile and Programme Assurance disciplines.
- In depth experience of at least two major business verticals
- Experience of at least two business application environments
- Experience of strong C-Level stakeholder communication and relationship building, including coaching and mentoring of clients to raise awareness of product management.
- Superb business and technology understanding and a good awareness of industry trends.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of an agile team.
- Strong background of line management or coaching
- Expert facilitator: able to drive focused outcomes from large gatherings of diverse stakeholders and interest groups.
- Able to plan and lead consulting engagements from initiation through to completion.
- Excellent commercial awareness and sound understanding of business and project dynamics.
- Demonstrated adaptability to embrace and lead in new disciplines.
- Highly effective at translating business requirements into cost-effective functional requirements
- Good commercial awareness, always delivering within project constraints
- A strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Project Management delivery methodologies
- Experience devising goal-oriented product roadmaps and delivery strategy, gaining buy-in from stakeholders and instilling a focus on MVP
- Experience leading teams to gather user requirements & user stories; refinement and prioritisation processes
- Owning and maintaining the end-to-end product backlog and overseeing responsibility for story quality and maturity through managing product consultants(BA/PA)
- Able to work flexibly and to tight deadlines within uncertain and fast-changing environments.
- A proven ability of strong team management skills, including effectively managing a multi-disciplinary team is crucial
- We are passionate about developing people - a demonstrated ability in managing, mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community is important
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a digital start up.
- Experience of working as a product manager and delivering high quality digital products.
- Experience of working in a full-service digital agency environment.
- Experience leading Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Project management experience across a range of methodologies and frameworks (e.g. waterfall, scrum, Kanban, PRINCE2, and MSP etc.)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Active participant in communities of interest (e.g. online groups, speaking at conferences etc.)
- Negotiable Base Salary of up to £120,000 (Based on experience + interview performance)
- 15% Annual Bonus
- Bupa Private Family Medical Cover
- Remote First Working (Max of 2 days per week travel required)
- 35 Days Holiday (Including Public Holidays - Buy & Sell up to 10 days per year)
- Biannual Salary/Promotion Reviews
- Company Share Scheme
- Pension: 5% + Group Personal Pension Plan
This Times Top 100 Company are renowned for their revolutionary work in digitising Public Services for the UK Government, with their current portfolio of success stories including the digitisation of the HM Passport Service, DVSA Driving Test, HMCTS Digital Divorce Service, Cabinet Office Register to Vote Service, DEFRA E-Trade Services & the NHS Digital App to name but a few. However the business also maintains a myriad of commercial sector partners including Sky, Netflix, Booking.Com & Diageo, helping enterprises and the citizens of the UK alike.***Please note we cannot offer sponsorship for this role and candidates that require this cannot be considered***
If you are ready for the next step of your career please apply now.