SAP Project Manager (Senior positions also available - please apply to find out more)Employment:
UK based / Remote / HybridSalary:
Excellent basic salary, private healthcare, pension, 24 days holiday, your birthday off, life insurance 4x annual salary, volunteer day, charity donation allowance (MAC), plus more!The role overview:
This position will work alongside Senior Project Managers and the management team to help deliver end-end, upgrades, enhancements and change request SAP projects to customers of The Config Team, ensuring they are delivered on time, to budget and within the agreed scope.
You will be in a continuous learning environment with projects offering variety across project size, deliverables, technology, customer industries, countries and stakeholders to manage.
The role is customer facing and with the support of Senior Project Managers grow in confidence to take on more project lead activity, with the opportunity to progress into a Senior Project Manager position and beyond in the future.
Our portfolio of customers are typically recognised and well regarded brands across various industries. Supporting Senior Project Managers whilst having your own deliverables, you will act as a customer contact and have the opportunity to own relationships with such customers.
You will also have the opportunity to assist the team with budgeting, costing, forecasting and other financials related to projects. Assisting with pre-sales activity including RFP responses, quotations, SOW, defining scope of work, evaluations and customer assessments.
If you want to be working with the latest SAP technology, high-profile customers and develop your career into more senior project management positions, this position could be right for you.Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
The Config Team:
- We are looking for somebody who has ideally assisted with the successful delivery of SAP projects/programmes of work.
- You should enjoy and be highly capable in planning, organising, coordinating, and managing resources to deliver projects to time, scope and budget whilst maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their colleagues and customers.
- Ideally you'll be certified and have qualifications in Agile, SCRUM, PRINCE2 ASAP, Waterfall or similar project management methodology.
A leading SAP Supply Chain Consultancy, with a people-centric and collaborative culture focused on employee well-being, learning and development and creating an excellent place to work for our people. We aim to delight customers with the exceptional delivery of SAP projects.Why apply for this position with The Config Team?
Find out more about Life At The Config Team on Glassdoor where we our proud to say employees rate us 4.9 / 5 stars!
- SAP Gold Partner Status
- Investors In People Gold Accredited
- State of the art home office equipment provided
- Excellent career progression and L&D opportunities available
- Opportunities to deliver SAP Supply Chain projects including EWM & S/4 HANA
- We have had continued growth throughout 2020 - 2021 and expanded into Australian markets.
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-The-Config-Team-EI_IE1831019.11,26.htmThe Config Team values:
Teamwork - Skills - People - Customers - Innovation - Results
If you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you soon. Please submit your CV or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks!