Supply Planner - competitive salary + benefitsLocation:
Manchester, Northwest EnglandAbout All About Food:
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £70M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years' experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando's, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Red's True BBQ, and Wahaca.All About The Roles
The roles of Supply Planner
is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
End-to-end Supply Chain reporting which includes but not limited to:
All About You
- Collaborate with internal Demand planner for planning requirements of the business.
- Process monthly sales forecast and convert into purchase plans to allow planning and placing of purchase orders based on supplier lead time/stock holding policies
- To monitor and achieve stock holding volume/values targets for each brands whilst ensuring SL% into our retailers.
- To support ad hoc projects and process improvements undertaken by the Supply Chain Manager/Executives
- Maintain accuracy of system planning parameters including safety stock levels, min/ max quantities, lead times of new products
- Assist with the optimisation and standardisation of supply planning processes
- Generate Planning KPIs and report to provide right visibility on backorders, inventory to target etc to achieve targeted stock and service objectives for specific financial measures and performance critical metric
We are looking for somebody who has:
All About Applying
- Supply chain planning experience
- Supply chain planning of BOM (preferable not essential)
- Speaking with manufacturers to manage lead times, priorities & deliveries of stock
- Able to collaborate with other departments
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Focussed on customer service and delivery
- Excellent Excel experience
Now is your chance to join our team of bright, creative and delightfully different foodies. Apply today - all applicants welcome!