About The Association
Combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs
and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
, we empower the world's most highly-skilled accountants - CPAs and CGMA designation holders - with the knowledge, insight and foresight to meet today's demands and tomorrow's challenges. We drive a dynamic accounting profession that works every day to build trust, create opportunity and grow prosperity worldwide.Summary of Role:
Drive and advance Association of International Certified Professional Accountant's (Association's) digital technology to support ongoing business transformation program. The role is responsible for designing and managing the Association's websites to deliver a meaningful benefit to the Association's prospects, students and members. This role will focus on creating a rewarding digital experience for our customers when researching information, purchasing membership/subscriptions, using a learning product from our websites.Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Supervisory Responsibilities: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Define the product vision for the Association's ecommerce website (Aicpa.org) and working with business stakeholders and IT teams to deliver
- Identify and implement ongoing optimization by monitoring and analysing user data to improve the navigation, user experiences, features and functionalities
- Prioritize backlog and execute projects that drive member benefit for AICPA.org; respond to the business stakeholders' needs and cross functional partners throughout the development processes.
- Develop detailed requirements, feature definitions, business process changes, and internal communication plans
- Analyze competitors and market trends to continue evolve our digital experiences
- Support cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identify problems that arise in the project, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed
- Work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Ability to develop commercially viable value propositions from initiating core insight and research
- Project management and prioritization skills to deliver new solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to negotiate buy-in at different levels of the organization.
- Strong supplier management and strategic partnership management skills.
- Analytical thinker, able to break-down business problems and communicate relevant information to different audiences
- Strong leadership skills, including ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems
Preferred Experience, Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years' of Product Management experience or similar function in an eCommerce business
- Experience in delivering the full digital product development life-cycle including project management skills
Please answer the following questions about this role: How is success evaluated for this role?
- Prior experience working with global cross-functional teams
- Waterfall, Agile or other lean development process experience
What type of communication is this role responsible for?
- Creation of a rewarding digital experience for our customers when researching information, purchasing membership/subscriptions, using a learning product from our websites.
- Digital Product/Project execution on-time/on-budget.
- Responsiveness to Stakeholders:
- Are most communications internal or external to the Association
- Do most communications involve a common desire to reach a solution or do they have conflicting objectives that need to be negotiated? Provide an example
Most communication with internal stakeholders and will be required to help stakeholders understand priorities and that sometimes projects may not be executed on the Stakeholders preferred timeline. This role will be a liaison between the business and the technical teams so that we build the right digital product for the Association. Role will also include communication with our partners (Accenture and EY)Is this role personally responsible for creating or enhancing processes, products or services for the Association? Provide an example:
Provide an example to illustrate which one of these options the role is personally responsible for (most of the time):
- Yes - for developing and managing (including ongoing optimization) of the Association's websites
- Significantly enhance or change the existing, resulting in a different outcome. Give an example of how the outcome changed.
- Modify or enhance the existing processes
- Make minor changes to existing processes
- Follow established policies and/or practices
Along with others on the Digital Transformation team and business partners and MMX, this role will help to create the Association's web experience and project manage future enhancements.When modifying or developing processes or products does this role need to consider any of the following; may be none, one or multiple.
- How the work gets done
- How the company makes money
- Do we have the right skill set as part of the solution. Provide an example
Role will need to consider business needs, systems capabilities, capacity constraints and various other factors when approaching and prioritizing a project. Does this role work directly with:
- Locations within a country or neighbouring countries with similar cultures
- A continental region or regions
- Association wide - all regions
This role will support our global presence via our website and my engage with business stakeholders across all regions.Why Work for Us?
At The Association, you are part of a global, diverse and talented group of colleagues. You have opportunities to innovate and collaborate in a leading organization that impacts individuals and businesses. You'll have opportunities to progress while enjoying an exciting work environment that supports and celebrates individual achievement, development and professional satisfaction.
Together, we will lead the most influential body of professional accountants and create the future of the global accounting profession.
We offer competitive benefits, PTO, flexible working principles, and a supportive, collaborative team environment.