Transformation Programme Director - Integrated Advertising Agency - Up to £85,000pa
I'm working with a leading integrated, advertising and production agency who are on the hunt for a Transformation Programme Director with strong technical experience, to work on one of the agencies newest global wins and are on the looking for a representative to shape the production role out.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading multiple data & technology workstreams for their global client. The Programme Director has day-to-day liaison with their client facing Programme and Project management teams to ensure that work is delivered to a high standard, work is planned in and resource requirements are dealt with in a timely fashion.
They are looking for a Programme Director who has experience working with MarTech Solution Architects and Technology SME's to build out toolkits/help migrate different assets on large scale role outs over many different territories. Responsibilities:
- Embedding and sharing best practice and continuous improvement, enhance processes, workflows, documentation, tools and efficiencies to ensure team success.
- Working in collaboration with the QA team ensuring that project delivery meets the quality needs defined by best practice and client expectations.
- Coaches the team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the team.
- Manage and optimize internal workflow to ensure / increase productivity
- Attend internal meetings as a representative of the production team as and when required represent Hogarth to the client and other third party partners.
Please APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about this position.