Role: Supply Chain Specialist
Firm: Global Sustainability Leader
Salary: £75,000 + £6820 Car Allowance + 20% Target Bonus (Can Be Exceeded) + 13% Pension + 20% LTI's (Potential To Be 40%) + Health Care
Contact: Taylor - JobsTC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This world leading Sustainability leader are looking to expand their procurement function in order deliver upon their burning ambition for Carbon Neutrality through the industry leading initiative. Thus, allowing this Giant in the industry to expand upon their huge growth. My client is using cutting edge technology and leading innovation to discover to execute several strategic opportunities to develop a multi-disciplinary team, giving the successful procurement specialist the chance to have a varied role. They are also leading the way in inclusion, being partners with 'Real You' who are key players in Women in Work and LGBTQ+ campaigns .
The Procurement Supply specialist should expect to coordinate and execute supply chain activities , having an end to end role in the supply chain process. The successful applicant will also be aiding in the implementation of the supply chain to deliver their project to utilise clean fuel whilst also being part of a new team where you and your Procurement Team can thrive.
As Supply Chain Specialist, you can enjoy the following roles:
- Implement ways in which to manage sustainability opportunities by having autonomy in negotiating with clients to deliver on industry leading sustainability campaigns.
- Have an end to end role, managing key supply relationships with both suppliers and customers.
- Use your expertise to execute ERP systems related to the procurement process
- Engage in an agile supply chain, being adaptive to the nature of the task, giving the successful Supply Chain Specialist a varied role
- Coordinate all aspects of the planning processes with use of the companies extensive resources when sourcing
Required procurement experience, skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in Supply Chain and Sourcing roles
- Proven track record of excellence in the field
- Experience negotiating EPC&I, NEC3, FIDIC contracts
- Strong knowledge of procurement and supply chain processes
- Excellent negotiation skills to manage the client and customer relationships
- Relevant Undergraduate or Postgraduate (preferred)
If this opportunity to join a world leader in sustainability excites you and your experience in managing Supply Chains aligns to the required experience please contact (JobsTC@bramwithconsulting.co.uk) and to view further procurement roles please visit our website at bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key Words: Procurement, London, Greater London, Negotiation, Senior, Sourcing, Management, Automation, Innovation, Sustainability, Supplier, Strategies, Supply Chain, Specialist, Commercial