Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is primarily responsible for the management and delivery of our Workspace Managed Services Program (WMS), ensuring that all output is of a high professional standard and delivered in a timely manner.
The CSM acts as a trusted Google advisor for WMS customers. In cooperation with the customer, the CSM will analyse their environment and Workspace ecosystem leading to reactive and proactive resolutions in the form of change management, improvements in efficiency and security management. Newly identified initiatives will allow the CSM to expand our reach and improve the services we offer our clients. The CSM works closely with the Workspace Support and delivery teams to ensure that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures within SLA.
The successful candidate must have a strong knowledge of Workspace solutions and will develop an understanding of the company processes and procedures, the services we provide and continually develop their understanding of complex technical issues. Experience within the Google ecosystem is a key requirement and you will be given training on the extended portfolio of CTS products and partner applications. You will be required to collaborate with colleagues within the team and also with departments across the business such as Sales, Software Development and Professional Services.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude towards excelling in their career and will be keen to be part of the growth and development of a fast-growing business.What you'll do:
- Provide leadership and support to the clients and MSP team
- Ensure regular customer engagement through remote and face-to-face meetings, presentations and written reports
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with key accounts and stakeholders by providing guidance and expertise across the customer lifecycle
- Leverage experience integrating Google Workspace, CTS and CTS partner applications into the enterprise to recommend actionable and relevant best practices
- Drive operational, business, and product improvements based on customer insights
- Investigate, define and resolve complex issues and act as a case escalation point for the MSP customers and CTS Operations team
- Adhere to the client's service level agreements dealing with enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Contribute towards continual improvement of service and regular reporting
- Drive operations improvements within Google based on customer feedback and experience
- Help, support and manage our monthly Tip of the Week process inline with other CSM's
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, and be able to present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Project management skills e.g. meeting time and quality targets, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work
- Experience delivering services to enterprise customers
- Experience in cloud computing, compute/storage infrastructure, platform computing services, or related technologies
- Google Certifications such as: Customer Success Manager/Workspace Professional Collaboration Engineer/Workspace Deployment Services
- Technical expertise with the Google Workspace Platform
- Analytical, investigation and troubleshooting experience
- Issue identification, reproduction and Data gathering
- A natural curiosity of applying technology to solve problems
What you'll get:
- Knowledge of Google Apps Script / Appsheet
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform) familiarity
- Experience in SaaS/IaaS, specifically Google Cloud
- Exchange, Office 365 and Sharepoint administration
- Familiarity with ITIL framework
- Knowledge of Zendesk, Salesforce and HubSpot
- The ability to communicate in languages other than English
In addition to the competitive salary (see our "Fair pay. Done right" commitment below), you'll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policy, unlimited paid holidays, regular opportunities to attain industry recognised training and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership). We've also recently announced our Work From Anywhere policy!
You'll be invited to the bi-annual international company 'kick off' conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don't see everyday.
As part of our DNA, we offer a flexible working environment, so we encourage you to apply and ask if this is something you require. Our "Fair Pay. Done Right." commitment; We don't advertise salary brackets because we don't have salary brackets. We encourage conversation about your (and our) salary expectations from the off and throughout your time with us, but we don't want to discourage anyone from applying because they are on significantly more or less than a "bracket".Location:
We have offices based in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht. However we are more than happy to consider remote working for this position.So what's next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. About Us:
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world's leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we're still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.
We're committed to equal opportunities and actively promote a diverse and inclusive working environment, and fairness for everyone. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.