Do you have a minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience?
* Are you interested in working for an award winning organisation?
Purpose of the role
* Design and deliver marketing campaigns that feature timely deliverables for clients who purchase digital packages, individual webinars and/or brand view articles
* Use the marketing mix to reach the right audience and use engaging content to ensure customer growth and ROI for clients
* Ensure campaigns reach, entertain, engage and persuade the right target companies, decision makers and audiences to stimulate demand for products and services
* Execute and deliver multi brand and multi product integrated marketing campaigns
* Support the creation, prioritisation and management of marketing activities and create a schedule of marketing tasks to deliver work accurately and on time
* Support the planning, development, production and repurposing of content for accurate delivery of the campaign customer journey across all touchpoints and channels
* Support the marketing team in real time promotional campaign tracking, performance monitoring and optimisation, reporting daily on performance, adjusting campaigns and proactively acting on opportunities and resolving key issues. Including, UTM's, & Google Analytics
* Collect campaign data and insights and present insights during weekly team reviews
* Support the marketing process of collating post-campaign data for use in performance reporting and presenting to cross-functional teams the insights to inform future brand activities
* Support the accuracy and tracking of the marketing budget through raising PO's and adding expenditure accurately onto the marketing trackers
* Utilise the CRM Systems and marketing technology tools to do the day-to-day marketing activity to build emails, templates, marketing assets and create customer data segments
* Undertake copywriting for the website, emails and social media - ensuring the delivery of the brand standards through accurately interpreting the brand tone of voice, brand personality, USP and positioning and messaging is tailored towards individual customer segments
* Liaise and participate in cross function teams, working groups, sprint planning webinar meetings and team stand ups.
This is a hybrid role with the option to work from home 2-3 days per week