SupplyWell is recruiting! Do you love working in Special Schools? Does supporting children on a 1-1 basis and helping them achieve motivate you?
SupplyWell is currently looking for a caring and nurturing teaching assistant, to join an outstanding and successful school in Liverpool, to start in June 2022. This is a full time, long-term role, with the potential of a permanent contract, paying up to £80 a day.
About the school
The school caters for pupils between 11 and 19 years of age who experience severe learning difficulties, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autism. Pupils' attainment ranges from P1 to National Curriculum Level 3.
Teaching is of the highest standard and was described by Ofsted as 'typically outstanding'. Class sizes range between 5 pupils to 3 members of staff and 11 pupils to 4 members of staff depending on the needs and learning profile of each group.
Each pupil has an individualised learning target for every lesson throughout the course of the school day. This ensures that lessons are pitched at the right level for all pupils and that learning progresses at a swift pace.The pupils love coming to school and tell them they find their learning enjoyable and fun.
About the role
This Special School is looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant who can provide 1-1 support for a new child to the school. The child has Autism and will involve ensuring that they have access to the curriculum. You will be required to support the child throughout class, helping with the delivery of phonics, literacy and numeracy. Successful candidates will have strong behaviour management and a good curriculum knowledge.
By registering with SupplyWell, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward app for your timesheets and log your availability
To join us and be successful in this SEN Teaching Assistant role, you will need to:
Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
Have the legal right to work in the UK.To register an interest please apply through the advert or email