Success Talent are working on a fantastic vacancy for a Social Media & Digital Content Manager to join a large Fuel Group in the UK.
The job role is to:
* Create and manage a content calendar for MFG social channels, based on the direction of the social media agency
* Responsibility to identify appropriate content across the business for use on social media
* Writing posts on MFG social channels including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
* Writing copy and producing assets relevant to each channel
* Planning content across different platforms using scheduling tools
* Develop, launch and manage new initiatives and campaigns alongside our social media agency
* Management of the social media content calendar, including copywriting, asset creation and publishing alongside digital agencies
Salary: Up to £50,000 + benefits (Bonus, 22 days holiday + bank holiday, buy and annual leave days, private medical from day 1, pension 5 + 5, life insurance 4 times salary, benefits platform, wellbeing programme, counselling line.
Where are you based? - Head office based in Hertfordshire, Hybrid role, asking colleagues to come into the office 2 days a week.
Office Environment? - Open plan office, trendy, free coffee stations, free red bull fridges, trendy with more of a London office feel.
Is this a new position? Have you worked on it before? - New positions, never had a dedicated role for this, everyone in head office has chipped in to do the social media and marketing. Have sometimes used external agencies, looking to bring someone in-house who understand the business, culture and brand and can drive it forward. Currently working with Base creative who have put together a social media calendar and creates posts.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: LT- (phone number removed)
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted