Group Finance Analyst / FP&A
Location - Bolton
Salary - £45,000
Simpson Judge are working with a fund management business with offices nationally, including an office in Bolton, where this role will be based.
Reporting to the Head of Group FP&A, you will act as business partner alongside a variety of analyses, budgeting, and forecasting.
* Act as finance business partner to other teams within the organisation
* Use the newly embedded financial planning system to support allocated business partners
* Assist with preparation and maintenance of budgets and forecasts across the group
* Assist with the preparation of management information for business partners and the wider businesses within the group
* Analysis of results, including understanding of variances to prior period actual results and budgets, and other data such as fund performance against assets under management
* Assist with the preparation of regulatory and other returns
* Assist with ad hoc tasks where required such as M&A and pricing quotes
* Work with the wider Group Finance team to continue to improve controls and processes
* CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant (PQ also considered with great experience)
* Previous FP&A experience
* Previous business partnering experience a bonus (but not required)
* Strong communication skills
Interested in finding out more? Click 'apply for job' and a member of our team would be happy to provide more information about this opportunity, prior to including you in the applicant/interview process.
For any other enquiries, please email