Technicolor Creative Studios (TCS) is a business unit within Technicolor incorporating Technicolor's world leading brands MPC (Visual Effects), Mikros Animation, The Mill (Advertising) and Technicolor Games. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories.
TCS continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.Job DescriptionRole summary
Technicolor Creative Studios Project Portfolio Management (PMO) is a newly formed organisation designed to introduce standardised project portfolio and process management practices and manage business change. Within TCS PMO, a small, specialised team is being formed to service the organisational change management needs of business teams and projects across TCS. By focussing on people and processes during change, the team aims to maximise the value of business initiatives and minimise disruption to enhance the experience our customers have.
The team focus is to help embed critical change competencies within business teams to equip people across all levels to understand change and be able to lead, manage, adopt, and sustain changes. The team does this through the application of a proven methodology and effective coaching to achieve successful outcomes from change initiatives. The team is focussed on building a quality culture that enables our teams to deliver reliable, repeatable, and responsive services that our customers expect.
Reporting to the Director, Process and Business Change and working cross-functionally with TCS departments and brands, the Change Manager is accountable for integrating and driving change management activities across multiple projects/programmes, including developing impact and readiness assessments, managing senior stakeholders, delivering communications and training, and providing specialist change management advice & coaching.Responsibilities
- Define and deliver change management and communications strategies, and detailed plans across assigned projects or programmes, working closely with project and programme managers
- Ensure high quality change outcomes are achieved through execution of a consistent change management methodology (including but not limited to outcomes in areas such as change impact and readiness assessments, learning needs, coaching, behavioural change, communications, and benefits realisation planning)
- Develop approach, measures, and controls to ensure successful implementation of changes and meet benefits realisation plan for projects and programmes
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders, acting as a role model by consistently displaying leadership behaviours that encourage transparent and productive working relationships and a strong performance-driven culture
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with learning providers to ensure application of cost-effective learning tools and delivery methods are being utilised
- Drive continuous reviews and assessments of projects or programmes from a change management perspective.
- Act as the change advocate, building a change network, coaching managers and leaders on their role in delivering change successfully, and supporting individuals to help them adapt to change and drive adoption
- Support design of target operating model blueprints and the strategies for implementation of changes
- Provide strategic direction and support to teams throughout transition and BAU, ensuring processes are in place to manage the business unit acceptance of change, embed and sustain change to ensure realisation of benefits
- Assess new change requests to existing projects or programmes to ensure all change initiatives are considered within budgetary parameters and delivered in their simplest and most cost-effective way
- Drive the completion of effective process documentation and reporting to support all change activities including post implementation reviews
- Facilitate workshops, lead training and implementation seminars and provide comprehensive documentation and guidance to the programme sponsors and business unit executives impacted by the change
- Present and report on change management status to the agreed frequency level to a range of stakeholders across the business, up to C-Suite level
- Be an active participant in the wider project and change management community across the organisation
Any Of The Following Technical Skills Are a Bonus
- Professional certification in a change management discipline, such as PROSCI
- 3+ years of experience working within Change Management advisory capacity across all levels of the business.
- Experience leading a team working on complex cultural and organisational change, experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects
- Extensive experience in development and execution of change to organisational design and / or organisational culture change
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team of professionals to assess the success of change management strategies on programmes/project
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team to identify process improvements to drive costs and effectiveness across all business segments
- Project management experience
- A proven history of embedding sustainable change
Additional InformationTECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related discipline ie. Business, HR, Psychology, Change
- Demonstrable experience of working within a Waterfall, Agile, or Hybrid (Waterfall & Agile) project environment
- Experience working within the media and entertainment industry
- Experience of working in a high-growth environment (e.g., within a Start-Up)
- Interest and knowledge of the film and episodic visual effects industry
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.