Our client is a market leading financial services organisation and they are searching for a Project Manager on a 12-month FTC for a divestment project. This particular project is a business-critical project, so the client is searching for a project manager with prior divestment project experience.
This is an urgent requirement and will look to onboard someone as quickly as possible, the project is a exciting project to be a part of and will include C-Suite interaction.The Project Manager role will include:
Requirements for the role:
- Project Management & Project Delivery
- Defining project scope, milestones and project plans
- Engage with senior business leaders including C-level
- Working as part of the project IT team to drive system integration / delivery
- Experienced Project Manager
- Experienced of working on Divestment projects
- Ability to work closely with development teams
- Agile experience would be a plus
This is an urgent requirement and an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial services organisation. This is a business-critical project, the client is offering a strong package to the chosen candidate. Please get in contact for a conversation about the role, Ryan Waters on 0203 5877007 email@example.com.