IAC are exclusively helping a Global consultancy firm build their UK Sustainability, Resilience and ESG team.
- This firm is building their UK team, providing clear progression and growth opportunities for you.
- An exciting opportunity to be a strong presence and influence within a fast-moving, growing team.
- An employee-owned, forward-looking, and innovative global professional services leader spanning 5 continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America and the Pacific region.
- This role encourages individuals to work hybridlike, with regular visits into their local office location.
- A model company that creates a positive learning culture and coaching environment to develop your personal and professional skillset.
- Support clients with developing their strategies, designing, and building innovative solutions to allocate and attract sustainable finance.
- Collaborate with wider colleagues to deliver multi-disciplinary and cross-geographical work.
- Support broader global business growth.
- Essential experience in sustainable finance strategy and finance emissions.
- Experience in ESG transactional integration and due diligence is essential.
- ESG reporting and disclosure requirements, most notably TCFD and the EU Taxonomy.
- Strong experience within project and people management.
- A passion and drive for sustainability.
If you're looking to move into a start-up style company and have a strong influence and presence within a fast growing and supportive team environment this is your next step. This role is entrepreneurial style and allows you to have a say in shaping the company, yours, and societies future.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
IAC is committed to creating a diverse corporate governance profession and is proud to both be an equal opportunity employer and we are also proud to support our clients to be the same. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. IAC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. IAC; at the Heart of Good Governance.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role, you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.