We are looking for a number of Agile Delivery Manager's to work with one of our public sector clients based in London.
As an Agile Delivery Manager you will have:
- Inside ir35
- up to £600 per day
- 6 month contract (extension likely)
- Hybrid working, 2 days on site, 3 days remote
- Ideally have public sector experience
- Ability to identify and compare the best delivery methods to use, to recognise when something does not work and encourage a mindset of experimentation. You can adapt and reflect, see outside of the process, and are resilient.
- You'll be able to measure and evaluate outcomes, and help teams to manage and visualise outcomes.
- Ability to facilitate the delivery flow of a team, managing the pace and tempo.
- You'll be able to actively address internal and external risks, issues and dependencies including where ownership exists outside the team.
- Ability to help teams identify blockers that exist in a complex organisation and to educate about the emergent approaches needed to tackle them.
- You'll be able to add value and coach the organisation to inspect and adapt processes, and guide teams through the implementation of a new process.
- Ability to use data to inform planning. You'll be proactive in removing blockers or impediments that affect the plans and are able to develop a plan for difficult situations. You'll be able to help the team to plan appropriately for their own capacity.
If you are interested to find out more about this agile delivery manager contract, please apply here and we'll be in touch within 48 hours.
Agile Delivery Manager