HR Co-ordinator-Projects, 9 Month FTC, Milton Keynes, £25,000-£31,000
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity for an HR Co-ordinator-Projects ( 9 Month FTC) to cover maternity leave, within an established, busy, public sector organisation in Milton Keynes, hybrid working, office based 1 day every two weeks in the office in Milton Keynes.
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity for an HR Co-ordinator-Projects, (9 Month FTC) you will be part of a busy HR team, reporting into a Senior HR BP.
Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the HR team with project support, taking minutes in HR project meetings and distributing the minutes, diary management, provide HR data analysis.
* Assist the HR team and Managers with key strategic developments by providing support on new projects, prepare presentations and undertake research as required.
* Organise meetings or events assisting in the production and distribution of all associated documentation (including agendas/ minutes) and the diary management requirements of individuals in connection with the work.
* Co-ordinate and participate in relevant meetings, reporting attendance and providing information and support where requested.
* Assist with the new appraisal process, training the managers on the process and how to log all data on the HR system.
* Update the intranet with any new HR processes and policy updates.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience as an HR Assistant / HR Co-ordinator or as a PA or EA with some HR experience, who has experience with diary management and minute taking in HR meetings and organising events and meetings.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity for an HR Co-ordinator who enjoys HR Project work and a varied, interesting role. Hybrid working, only 1 day in the office every two weeks. 28 days holiday + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.