Do you have a passion for Mobile Games & Product?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join us at Gram Games to drive new our latest new exciting title. Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles in the world, like 1010!, Merge Magic! and Merge Dragons!.
As a member of the product team, you will be instrumental in keeping the ball rolling for your team. The ideal candidate must relish a new challenge and has acute analytical skills and an in-depth understanding of free-to-play games. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to navigate a full free-to-play business model, and for discussing, advocating for, and helping determine which strategic elements are needed for the titles to be an ongoing success.
Gram is a data-driven company. In this role, you will work closely with the data team on investigations, analyses, and the game economy. But this role has a key human element, as well; you need to be able to help drive and motivate team members across all disciplines and to curate a positive and productive team culture. Ultimately, the ideal candidate is a multi-talented, flexible problem-solver who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working collaboratively with a range of disciplines to drive results and outcomes
- Working with data to help validate/invalidate hypotheses about the game economy
- Assessing the impact of potential improvements or changes on the game
- Effectively communicating with different stakeholders & teams & offices
- Above all, flexibility and adaptability are key
- 3+ years of experience in mobile gaming, mobile product management, data analytics, or consulting in either web/fintech/eCommerce/ B2C sectors.
- Love for games and crafting fun and engaging player experiences
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Outstanding analytical skills with a focus on data-informed decision making, experimentation design, and data analysis
- Ability to figure out how to structure a problem, define what success looks like, identify workable solutions, and build product specifications that clearly describe how the solution works.
- Being a self-starter: proactively identifying problems, building consensus, and driving the team toward solutions.
- Ability to differentiate correlation from causation
- Management or mentoring experience
- Quantitative modeling skills to estimate the effect of potential ideas and scenarios
- Experience with multivariate testing and experimentation
- In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!